LoopFuse offers a business to business (B2B) marketing automation platform that tells you who is visiting your website, helps you capture their information, sends lead nurturing emails, scores the best opportunities, and integrates it all into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with advanced reporting.
Once in place, you’ll see more qualified leads, shortened sales cycles, increased marketing and sales efficiency, and the automation of once manual and repetitive tasks. In short, we help you generate revenue faster. LoopFuse OneView Features Overview:
- Marketing Dashboards – Dashboards provide a real-time, up-to-the-minute view across all of your Sales and Marketing activities, down to fine-grained detail on touchpoints with prospects, companies, CRM Leads, and CRM Contacts. From Email Marketing open and click rates, to the number of Leads created per hour within your CRM, their dashboards have it all.
- Email Marketing – OneView’s integrated Email Marketing capabilities enable you to create great-looking email campaigns, personalized with recipient contact information. Powerful analytics and reporting help you fine-tune your ongoing email campaigns.
- Inbound Marketing – Analyze and track search engines, keywords, referring sites and direct traffic reaching your site. Discover what content marketing web pages and assets are most valuable to visitors and readers of your site.
- Lead Capture – Marketing Automation starts with a Lead. Lead Capture Forms integrate seamlessly with your current website forms, allowing you to automate the process of capturing, funneling (in to your CRM), and qualifying leads.
- Lead Nurturing – Lead Nurturing fully automates the process of qualifying prospects in to Leads or keeping your existing customers’ attention. OneView’s Lead Nurturing module is capable of analyzing every touchpoint with a particular prospect; website activity, contact information, email activity, and even real-time integration with your CRM.
- CRM Integration – Bi-directional integration with your CRM provides a fully-automated process for capturing, qualifying, converting, and measuring Leads, Contacts, and Opportunities. Additional plugins augment their CRM integration, providing sales personnel with real-time information on every Lead.
- Lead Scoring – LoopFuse OneView allows marketers to quickly create powerful lead scoring rules through the use of lead scoring wizards. There is no complex coding, or hard to figure out syntax, so marketers can enter and maintain rules quickly.
- Lead Management – By tracking all visitor activities and centralizing registration information, we empower marketers to segment leads into separate groups with similar properties or activity profiles. With automated programs, organizations can better manage responses from prospects while simultaneously focusing sales reps on the highest value prospects.
- Marketing Reports – In-depth reports designed to aid marketers in establishing actionable insight to their lead generation, capture and qualification methodologies. The reporting module covers every aspect of marketing across your database, including: prospects, website analytics, visiting companies, email performance, and CRM activities.
- Social Marketing – Social media is a great way to identify and connect with prospects. The tricky part is to separate the signal from the noise to find the best opportunities. Nearstream is new and helps you find buying signals.
- Third-Party Integration – LoopFuse OneView integrates seamlessly with popular Content Management Systems, Help Desks, CRMs, and Third-Party Business Directories, just to name a few.
- OneView API – LoopFuse provides a Webservice API for retrieving and inserting information to/from your LoopFuse OneView account programatically. Since our entire User-Interface is built on our Webservice API, most of the functionality available within the user-interface is avilable for you to interface with.