Reach More than a million marketing professionals!
- Douglas Karr named by LinkedIn in the Top 25 Social Media experts to follow.
- The #1 source of online marketing technology products, reviews, services and best practices
- Named a Top 10 Social Media blog by Social Media Examiner
- Ranked a Top Marketing blog by AdAge’s Power 150
- Named #26 of the top 100 Social Media, Internet Marketing and SEO Blogs by Cision.
- Ranked a Top 100 Business blog and a Top 100 Small Business blog by Technorati
- Weekly newsletter with over 65,000 Subscribers.
- Accompanied by marketing apps that continue to rank in the Top 20 for “Marketing” on iPhone App and Android App.
- A leading Marketing Podcast with over 100,000 listeners per month and over 3 million listens total! The Podcast plays live on a regional FM and AM station in Indianapolis and is also filmed and distributed on YouTube, Stitcher, and Blog Talk Radio.
- A YouTube channel with over 200,000 views with a Marketing Tech Blog Videos and a new Marketing Clips series.
- First read for Marketing Influencers, Vice Presidents of Marketing, Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Consultants and Marketing Specialists
- Accompanied with a daily and weekly newsletter that has unique content, weekly radio show, monthly spotlight videos on Marketing Technology companies, Twitter account, and Facebook Page.
A full sponsorship on the Marketing Technology blog includes a comprehensive package of posts, mentions, social promotion, search engine optimization, reporting, and dynamic advertisements. Please contact us for details.
The Marketing Technology Blog utilizes dynamic ad placement based on the category of the blog post.
Third Party Audience Statistics
- 62.5% of readers are college graduates, 21.9% have graduate degrees
- 51.6% of readers are employed full-time, 32.3% are self-employed.
- The majority of readers are senior executives or leaders of their companies.
- The majority of readers are in the 34 to 44 age range.
- The majority of readers make over $75k, with many upwards of $150k.
- The majority of readers use the Internet over 24 hours per week, with one-third over 36 hours per week.
Audience Business Size
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for requests-for-proposal and additional pricing information.