SumAll is currently in Beta but appears to be attacking a problem plaguing the analytics industry… how do we overlay analytics, social and conversion data to truly get at the root of how our marketing is impacting sales.
The SumAll site lists some key benefits of the system:
- See data that matters – View sales, site visits, fans & followers, and charges all in one secure and convenient place. Compare data across different platforms to get deep insights easily.
- Know what works – See all of your valuable data in one spot for fast and simple comparisons. Ran a promotion on Twitter? Pull up your Google Analytics alongside your Twitter data to see how much traffic your tweets really directed.
- Goodbye calculators – SumAll does math and adds up to five lines into one. Sales, social media activity, or charges, any data of the same kind. In real-time, in one spot.
- Weekly view in a click – Put your data scientist hat on and explore your data like a pro. See trends and patterns as they happen and make informed decisions on the fly. Roll-up, drill-down and compare periods all with a simple click.
- Insights delivered to you daily – Your data needs to go where you are. Get your data fill by checking your inbox for our personalized daily and weekly emails or launch our mobile app to see all of your critical stats with the flick of your finger. Peace of mind wherever you are.
The user experience is great – all elements are simplified to a minimum to provide you with a view of the key performance indicators and the totals – nothing else! The system currently integrates Paypal, Ebay, Authorize.net, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Shopify.Related