Local businesses are losing nearly three-quarters of their leads due to leaks in their sales and marketing process. Even if they’re successful at reaching consumers online, many businesses don’t have a website that’s built to convert leads, don’t follow up with leads quickly or regularly, and don’t know which of their marketing sources are working.
ReachEdge, an integrated marketing system from ReachLocal, helps businesses eliminate these costly marketing leaks and drive more customers through their sales funnel. With this system, businesses have the tools and support they need to get more ROI from their marketing spend.
ReachEdge automates the entire marketing processes three core components: a smart website, automated lead management software, and a powerful mobile app that all work together to convert prospects into customers.
ReachEdge product features:
- A smart, mobile-friendly website that’s professionally designed and optimized to drive conversions like calls, emails, and form submissions.
- Real-time alerts sent via email or mobile with details on every new lead, so businesses never miss a customer opportunity.
- A prioritized lead list that’s built automatically as new leads are captured.
- Staff reminders via mobile or email to follow up with new inquiries and top leads.
- Automated emails that can be customized with offers, promotions, testimonials, and more that keep businesses top of mind with active leads.
- Mobile and desktop reports that display leads by marketing source, such as ReachLocal advertising, organic marketing, and social media, enabling business owners to make better decisions about their marketing budget.
We help tens of thousands of SMBs market their businesses online, so we see firsthand how difficult it can be for these merchants to convert website visitors into leads and then convert those leads into customers. –Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer
For nearly a decade, ReachLocal has helped local businesses acquire customers online, delivering more than 110 million leads to customers in 15 countries through its lead generation products. Currently, the company has over 23,700 customers across five core verticals: healthcare, automotive, home services, professional services and specialty services.