I’ve been addicted to Seesmic of recent. It’s an incredibly addictive and amazing application for communicating online… picture Twitter (it’s integrated) and add video and you’ve got Seesmic! If you don’t know what a Twitter is, here’s a post I did trying to explain Twitter.
- First version! More features to come!
- Compatible with WordPress 2.0+
- 1.1.4 API Session ID method was updated, so needed to update the plugin – otherwise it will not work.
- 1.1.3 Modified the creation date from ISO-8601 display
- 1.1.2 Displayed the creation date (thanks to Steve)
- 1.1.1 Corrected some terrible XHTML compliance issues – sorry!
- 1.1.0 Added a styling feature where you can edit the CSS directly in the plugin options.
- 1.0.2 If the video is in response to another video, the plugin now provides a link to the original video.
- 1.0.1 Added a loop to attempt to get the sessionid from Seesmic’s API up to 3 times. For some reason, it didn’t always respond the first time.
- 1.0.0 Launch!
- PHP 5.2+ with cURL enabled.
- WordPress 2.0+
- Copy the Plugin to your WordPress Plugin Folder. (Be sure to make the cache directory writeable CHMOD 777)
- Activate the Plugin in your WordPress Admin
- Refresh the page if necessary. That’s it!