Current Version: 2.1.0
The perfect plugin when trying to monetize your blog with affiliate advertising or simply want to add your own copyright in the footer of your Feed!
Having waited for months for some advertisers to approach me to advertise in my feed or my site, I finally gave up and took action into my own hands. I used my Commission Junction account to get some advertiser links, and I wrote this plugin to add them to my feed. The plugin is quite simple. Anything you edit in the options is displayed before and after your post or feed, depending on your entries.
- Compatible with WordPress 2.5 through current releases
- Add content before your post
- Add content after your post
- Add feed-specific content before your post
- Add feed-specific content after your post
- Add content before your page
- Add content after your page
- Upload all files to wp-content/plugins/postpost/
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen
- Go to Options -> PostPost and update the fields with your information
- If you are upgrading from v1, delete your old prepostrss.php in wp-content/plugins/. If you’re upgrading from any other version, simply write over the folder.
- Upload all files to wp-content/plugins/postpost
- Your old options have been saved in the database and will appear when you visit options > PostPost
- 2.1.0 – Added a section for before and after the entire feed (rather than before and after each post in the feed).
- 2.0.1 – Corrected issue with permissions and WordPress 2.8.1
- 2.0.0 – Upgraded the plugin administration significantly, now providing a preview and jQuery style hide/show so you only display the sections you wish to edit.
- 1.2.0 – Added support for a single post page.
- 1.1.1 – Added support to update the feed, site post, or the page.
- 1.1.0 – Added support to update the feed or the site post.
- 1.0.0 – Simply edited the feed.
Work on this plugin has been discontinued.