We’ve shared infographics from the folks at Monetate on Shopping Cart Abandonment, Free Shipping versus Discounting, Targeting Website Traffic, and the Cost of Website Testing and Website Testing Beyond the Landing Page. But have you actually taken a good look at Monetate itself?
Monetate is a company that specializes in optimizing your site for improved conversion rates through testing, targeting and personalization. Monetate’s Agility Suite offers 5 different solutions:
- Monetate TestLab – Easily turn ideas into A/B/n or Multivariate Tests. Make testing quicker and more powerful than you ever thought possible. No coding required, marketer-friendly.
- Monetate LiveTarget – Leverage real-time behavioral intelligence and a business-relevant feature set to connect with key audience segments and deliver relevant website experiences.
- Monetate SmartCanvas – Free yourself from platform limitations to quickly and easily change anything, anywhere, anytime on your website. Imagination is the only limitation.
- Monetate Merchandiser – Display your entire product assortment with no limitations. Dynamic product badging, product recommendations, search results optimization, and other capabilities stimulate interest and increase sales.
- Monetate Touchpoints – Take a giant step closer to omnichannel consistency. Synchronize your email, search, social, display, affiliate and other inbound channels throughout your online experience.
Monetate Demonstration Video
If you’re looking for an extensive list of resources, Monetate has a fantastic resource page – including whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, infographics, videos, webinars and customer stories. They also have a great site optimization blog. Overall, I have to commend Monetate on the amazing job they do leveraging content marketing and public relations! I can’t help but constantly mention them here on the Marketing Technology blog since they produce so much valuable content.
To top it off, Monetate utilizes flat-fee pricing. Much of the competition is priced where you incur additional costs when reaching thresholds of usage or traffic. Even more impressive – each client is assigned a Client Success Director – an experienced digital marketer who will help you every step of the way, suggesting testing and targeting strategies that make sense for your business and identifying under-performing website segments so you don’t miss any low-hanging fruit.