Colleague Dave Morse of Delta Faucet passed on a congratulations to me today for making a list of 18 Must-Know Inbound Marketing Experts in Marketo’s Whitepaper: Amplify Your Impact: How to Multiply the Effects of Your Inbound Marketing Program.
Wow – that’s quite an honor… especially having my name alongside this list of amazingly talented marketers:
- Michael Brito – Follow @Britopian
- Paul Gillin – Follow @pgillin
- Adam Metz – Follow @theMetz
- Ann Handley – Follow @MarketingProfs
- C.C. Chapman – Follow @cc_chapman
- Chris Brogan – Follow @ChrisBrogan
- Cindy King – Follow @CindyKing
- Michael Stelzner – Follow @Mike_Stelzner
- Guy Kawasaki – Follow @GuyKawasaki.
- Jeff Bullas – Follow @JeffBullas
- Mari Smith – Follow @MariSmith
- Neal Schaffer – Follow @NealSchaffer
- Pam Moore – Follow @PamMktgNut
- Frank Reed – Follow @FrankReed
- Maya Grinberg – Follow @Papayamaya
- Kipp Bodnar – Follow @kippbodnar
- Dan Zarrella – Follow @DanZarrella
If you’re interested in downloading the whitepaper, here’s an overview from the Marketo landing page:
Companies seeking to take advantage of all ways of reaching and connecting with prospective buyers need to go beyond inbound marketing. This white paper takes a look at how to incorporate inbound marketing into a larger group of marketing tactics that amplify the impact of inbound marketing activities.
The inbound marketing white paper covers:
- Inbound Marketing 101 – tips and techniques to get started
- Expanding visibility and reach with SEO and social
- How to avoid common inbound marketing mistakes
- Checklist for amplifying inbound and identifying additional promotional opportunities
- The ideal marketing mix including outbound and marketing automation
Got any other inbound marketing folks that you’d recommend? Please comment!