If you’ve taken a survey lately, you know how horrid the user interfaces are of traditional survey tools. It’s one of the problems of being a leader in a technology – you continue to build and integrate your platform and it gets more and more difficult to update it. I continue to see this with different platforms – and thank goodness it’s happened with surveys. GetFeedback has a responsive, WYSIWYG interface that allows you to create beautiful surveys.
- What You See is What You Get – With GetFeedback you can create your surveys right in-line, and then add your style by adding colors, fonts, logos, and images.
- Image and Video Support – image and video utilization results in deep engagement (and high completion rates) with online surveys.
- Responsive – Over 50% of your surveys will not be viewed in a web browser from a desktop or laptop. Today’s survey tools need to be designed for a world of smartphones, tablets and web browsers big and small.
- Multi-channel distribution – capability to distribute your surveys through any channel: email, your website, your blog, or directly to Facebook and Twitter.
- Real-time Reporting – GetFeedback alerts you with push notifications and delivers an array of analysis tools for you to get the most out of your data.
- Data Sharing – Share your results instantly with colleagues so the whole team can see the feedback, or download and export your data into Excel or CSV.
GetFeedback Pricing starts at no cost and is based on usage. Discounts are provided for annual payments.Related