Okay, procrastinators. Today is the final day of registration for the 2010 Masters of Business Online conference.
The conference takes place on Tuesday, October 19 at the Forum Conference Center in Fishers, Indiana.
I’ll be delivering a session called “Developing a Digital Content Strategy: The Five Ms.” If that weren’t reason enough to hop on over and sign up, other speakers include:
- Amy Baker, Director of Digital Solutions, Fusion Alliance
- James Burnes, Founder/CEO, Mobiltopia
- Chantelle Flannery, Co-Author, Corporate Blogging for Dummies
- Nick Holroyd, Mobile Product Manager, Kayak.com
- Dave Morse, eMarketing Manager, Delta Faucet Company
- Ryan Mull, Partner, Imavex
- Mark Roberge, VP Sales, Hubspot
- Attila Toth, Director of Inside Sales, Golden Rule Insurance Company
It’s an intensive one-day immersion into the world of online business from local and national experts who live it every single day. Definitely worth checking out, and it’s a heck of a bargain at $159 for individuals and $129 for groups.
Use the discount code “raidious” and get $25 off registration. Consider it my gift to you.