MTB Readers: Get $300 off your JUMP Admission
We’re subscribers, fans and affiliates of econsultancy. They share some amazing information on a daily basis that’s perfect for our readers… marketers who need to decide and act. We continue to work closer with the team there; in fact, we’re in the middle of a research project that is quite interesting. The folks at econsultancy have extended a great discount to Marketing Technology Blog readers – $300 off their registration fee for JUMP in New York City this November!
View the brochure in the Zmags Verge Viewer:
Registering for JUMP New York gives you access to over 35 different seminars across 5 tracks, one-to-one meetings in our advice clinics, and networking with over 40 different industry suppliers and 750 senior marketing professionals. To register for JUMP New York, you do need to be an Econsultancy member so you can manage your booking online. Not yet a member? Don’t worry, you can sign up for free during the registration process and get direct access to the Econsultancy community – this alone is worth the delegate price.
At JUMP, you’ll be able to
- Plan your online and offline marketing strategies for 2013
- Hear from those in the know about the realities, not just the theory, of joined up marketing
- Get ideas that can be translated for your own brands to make them stand out
- Benchmark and consolidate what you know, and plug the holes in your knowledge
- Meet, make contacts and network with your marketing peers
You’ll also find at least on of our clients there, Zmags! Their digital publishing platform is the most advanced in the industry.
Comments are closed.