Amy Harrison, a copywriter for entrepreneurs and coaches, has been featured on the best copywriting blogs on the net. Amy has released an ebook for $17 that references of some of her favorite phrases and words as well as some words and phrases she noticed a lot of the blogging and copywriting giants using.
The Copywriting Shortcut Guide Includes:
- 30 Ways to a killer headline – Here you get 30 templates (and suggestions of what words you need to use to fill in the blanks) so that you can come up with a headline for your business or blog that tells your customers what you do (and why they should keep reading) in seconds.
- 104 Phrases to keep it conversational – You know how some writers manage to keep that casual conversational tone so you feel like you’re connecting to an actual person rather than reading the instructions to your DVD player? Well here are the conversational words and phrases to help you do the same.
- 54 Ways to cut the fluff – When we’re tired we start talking about “things” and “stuff” and all the “you’re not really telling me anything specific” words that can make your writing as forgettable as the place you left your car keys… This section shows you how to avoid this.
- 75 Phrases for added POW! – Trying to keep up that peppy energy after your 3rd draft is tricky, and it’s easy to slip into “great, really great, super great” language that’s as exciting as the contents of the salad drawer in my fridge. Use these words when you want to sound like you have all the charming energy of a puppy. (Warning – These are POWerful words, you only need a light sprinkling to bring your copy or blog post to life!)
- 87 Ways to paint your customer’s pain – The more descriptive you can be about the problems or issues your customer faces, the more receptive they will be to what you say you can do about it. Show them vividly that you understand exactly what they’re going through.
- 80 Phrases to show them how they’ll feel – After painting a picture of their pain you’ve got to be able to describe how amazing they’re going to feel after they’re signed up to your blog, bought your product or hired you right? Dip into this section when you need to explain all the wondrous results they can expect from working with you.
- 71 Ways to close the deal – It doesn’t matter if you just want your audience to keep reading, or to sign up to your newsletter, or to join your membership club or buy your eBook you’ve got to let them know what to do and why they should do it. These phrases show you that there’s more than 1 way to get your customer to take action.
- Personality Phrases” – included is a section where you can record your own personality phrases, or other phrases that might be specific to your target market, region and any other little quirky “you-isms.” You’d be surprised how easily these can disappear from your writing unless you’re conscious about including them.
Use our affiliate link and grab a copy of this incredible book today!Related