AddShoppers apps help you boost social revenue, add sharing buttons and provide you with analytics on how social is impacting commerce. AddShoppers helps ecommerce providers leverage social media to make more sales. Their sharing buttons, social rewards, and purchase sharing apps help you get more social shares which can then turn into social sales. AddShoppers analytics help you track your return on investment and understand which social channels convert.
AddShoppers increases customer engagement by integrating social promotions with social sharing tools. In addition to increasing engagement, the combination of social coupon promotions and social sharing helps decrease shopping cart abandonment and increase conversion rates.
Apps that make your online store social
- Smart Social Media Buttons make it easy to increase your traffic and sales from social referrals. Their sharing buttons enable easy product sharing for your customers so they can share the products they like to their favorite social networks.
- Social Rewards helps you increase social product sharing by creating a social referral program through incentivizing sharing button usage. This app also helps increase conversion rates by decreasing shopping cart abandonment at the coupon box.
- Social Analytics helps you understand your shop’s social performance by tracking all the sharing activity that happens from your store. You can see how many times each product has been shared, who shared, how many clicks each share drove, and much more.
- Social ROI Tracking helps you understand the value of social actions to your store. Using this app, you can measure the value of a Like, Tweet, Pin, and other social actions.
- AddShoppers Purchase Sharing helps your customers share their purchases with their friends.
- Discovery Wall (Pro) app makes it easy to add a wall of your most social products on your site. Allow your shoppers to discover products as they trend in real-time on the social web.
- Social Shopper Login (Pro) bridges the gap between social login and eCommerce login. Combat conversion-killing registration forms by enabling a seamless sign in for your customers with pre-filled fields. Enrich your customer dataset with social factors.
AddShoppers drives over $1,000,000 a month in social sales. They enable rich, normalized social engagement data through APIs and provide deep insights to influencers. Their closed loop ROI platform allows advocates to share when, where, and how they want and they enable multiple levels of couponing and promotions to drive consumer advocacy.
AddShoppers currently has productized integrations with Klout, Wishpot, RJ, Metrics, Rapleaf, Bronto, Google, Analytics, MailChimp, SilverPop, Vertical, Response, ExactTarget, Strong, Mail, Listrak, WordPress, Accenture, Omniture, Site, Catalyst, Xing, LinkedIn, tumblr, Kaboodle, Polyvore, StumbleUpon, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, NetSuite, Zoho, Salesforce, hubspot, pardot, Marketo, eloqua, Act-On, Tagman, tealium, ensighten, google, tag, manager, openbravo, openerp, sap, connect-address, coremetrics, brighttag, CubeYou, Emma, Marketing, Piwik, Wish, Wanelo, Webimax, Adobe, Storm, Tag, Manager, Lexity, Webtrends, Epicor, Sage, ERP, Oracle, JD, Edwards, Microsoft, Dynamics, GP, SAP, Business, One, IBS, Enterprise, Intacct, Svpply, Responsys, and CheetahMail.