MarketingSherpa has just released their 2012 Inbound Marketing Handbook. The goal of the Inbound Marketing Handbook is to guide you through the development of an effective process that can scale to meet the growing, ongoing need for inbound marketing across your organization. You will learn:
- How inbound channels help customers find and choose you.
- How search, social and content marketing interact with each other to produce ongoing enhanced results.
- How inbound marketing powers the customer engagement cycle across awareness, consideration, inquiry, purchase and retention.
To support these learning objectives, this handbook will equip you with a 10-step, research-supported process for synchronizing search, social and content to create a transformative, scalable inbound marketing strategy. Best practices, worksheets and Sherpa case studies – developed through extensive interviews with brand-side marketing VPs and directors – illustrate and reinforce these steps.
MarketingSherpa handbooks present research-supported best practices for improving the performance of marketing programs. They also serve as curriculum for self-instructed and professional career advancement training programs. Handbooks include case studies, methodologies, best practices, worksheets and data to support recommended practices.
The 2012 Inbound Marketing Handbook includes:
- Step-by-step guide for creating an effective inbound marketing strategy
- 177 pages on how to get found by your ideal customer
- More than 20 worksheets and exercises
- 23 charts with analytical commentary
- 10 case studies and “case briefings – tactics in action”
- Learn how to execute SEO, social, and content marketing tactics
- Aligning buyer personas to the customer engagement cycle
- Planning and justifying budgets in terms of ROI
- Q & A sections in every chapter
- Action steps to inbound marketing success
Download the FREE Excerpt. If you purchase the handbook with our affiliate link prior to 5/31/2012, you’ll save $100.